Each wonderfully illustrated storybook has features to make using them in class easier. Each story opens with a chat to help teachers and administrators see how the story can be used with inquiry-based primary years programs. Thirteen pages of illustrations and story text follow. A list of other titles in the series and a conceptual map end the book.
- e-future PYP Readers are based around three simple principles:
- and apply through literature.
- It is a six-level series of readers that are designed to complement any inquiry-based classroom setting.
- Particularly aimed at the International Baccalaureate's Primary Years Programs.
- Each book is beautifully illustrated and has rich, content-packed stories that make perfect jumping off points in cross-curricular lessons.
- With 12 different stories per level, there will be no problem finding the right book for class.
Inside each front cover a chart of connection to inquiry-based primary years programs.
To see other charts for higher grade readers see pdf samples here and here
Thirteen-pages for each title; content-rich stories packed with realistic situations and engaging illustrations
Colour (levels 1-2) and black and white (levels 3-6) illustrations bring each story to life and provide great jumping off points in a lesson for further inquiry.
A conceptual map that shows how themes, concepts, skills and profiles make for a global learner which can be used with the IB Primary Years Program
View Book Samples
Click here to view a collection of samples from each level and teacher's resource books
All 72 titles are on display in our showroom or we can visit your school with a range of these along with other inquiry type resources that you may wish to view - for example
Art Classic Stories (Lower to Middle Upper Primary)
Hands on History (Upper Primary/Secondary)
See also other series in Drop down menu 'Inquiry and PYP"
We will quote you or your school on request in Hong Kong dollars (see below).